Joining Tusiime Schools
There are six key entry points to Tusiime: Nursery, Baby Classes, Primary, Secondary and high School. It may sometimes be possible to admit pupils into middle Classes like standard 3, 4, 5 for Primary or form II or form III for secondary and it is always worth contacting the school to check if a place is available.
The number of places available varies for each entry point and can alter each year. Approximate figures are given below:
- Nursery – 32 pupils
- Baby classes & middle classes – up to 8 external applicants will join pupils progressing to Nursery
- Primary– up to 30 external applicants will join pupils progressing from different standards
- Secondary – up to 60 external applicants will join students progressing from Primary School
- High School – up to 60 external applicants will join students progressing from O-Level
Before applying, we would encourage you to learn all you can about Tusiime Schools; a lot of information is available on this website and there is contacts information with the map to the schools so as if you have any questions you can contact us through emails and phone calls or you can visit the school if you can.
If you feel Tusiime is the right school for your child, the next step is to apply for a place before the relevant deadline. Once we have received your application, we will invite you and your child to take part in some form of interview. The type of interview varies depending on the entry point.
We hope you will find all the information you are looking for but if not, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- Nursery & Pre-School – Numbers, English and Kiswahili
- Primary School – Mathematics, English, Kiswahili and General Knowledge
- Secondary- Depends on the level